Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Encore ... Killa Saves the Bee by Ceceprincess1217

Killa Saves the Beeby Ceceprincess1217



June 2004  

Two pops.

Kill shots.

My heart beats wildly in my chest, but I know I have no time to freak the fuck out. I have to make sure Ma and Emmett are safe.

Leaving the room as quickly and as quietly as possible, I make my way to Da's office. I'm alert as I enter and go over to his safe, putting in the code before taking out the two Beretta 96A1 he has in there and the key to the gun cabinet in case I need more firepower.

Da has been training me for situations like this for two years. We were ambushed on a family vacation to the Cape. Ma was hit and lost the baby she was carrying.

I was so fucking mad at my dad for not protecting my mother like he always promised he would. He's taught my brother and me to always protect the women we marry, and he fucking failed.

The image of me hitting and punching him until I ran out of strength runs through my mind.  Big bad Carlisle Masen couldn't even fight his twelve-year-old son back he was so full of grief.

Checking the chambers to make sure both guns are locked and loaded, I put the box of ammo in my pajama pocket and leave the room.

With the gun pointed out in front of me, my hands are sure and steady. Once I round the corner, my finger is on the trigger when I come face to face with my terrified mother and brother.

"Go and lock yourselves in the safe room," I whisper.

I press my finger against my lips, signaling for them to be quiet.

Pop.

Pop.

My mother lets out a high pitch cry, but I'm too on alert to care. "Take Ma to the safe room now!" I yell at my brother who looks like he's going to piss himself.

My heart is beating out of my chest as I crawl to the banister just in time to see two armed men coming up the stairs.

They're locked and loaded, and I know if they get up here we're all dead.

I aim; my hand steady like I was born to kill.

Pop.
Pop.

The first guy is down, and the other one looks around frantically, not seeing me. My finger is on the trigger before his eyes lock on mine.

I fire.

Kill shot.

Deciding this is the best spot for me, I set the second gun next to me ready for when they come.

And come they do.

Four more gunmen open fire, but they’re shooting blindly as they can't find me behind the large pillar that connects to the staircase.

A few seconds pass before I’m hitting one of the greasy-haired motherfuckers in the knee and another in the head. But I'm too slow as the last two run up the stairs.

Fucking Italians!

Steadying my breath, I quickly turn just as he's reaching the top stair and fires. He stumbles back from the two chest shots I deliver and falls on the last guy. He's looking around wildly, trying to find the shooter.

Standing, I point and shoot in one swift motion. His eyes go wide before the life leaves them altogether.

Before moving, my ears perk up searching for more footsteps. I'm at attention as I creep down the stairs, the only sound is a grunt coming from the kitchen.

My gun is locked and loaded when I ease in, only to find Felix, our head bodyguard bleeding out on Ma’s kitchen floor.

"Christ, Kid! I thought they killed you all," he says, grimacing in pain.

He's bleeding from his chest and his leg, the body of a dead Italian at his feet.

"No. I killed them," I say coldly.

Our eyes lock, and he nods in understanding, pressing his hand against his wound as best he can.

Before I can move. the door opens, and I point my gun, once again prepared to defend my family.

"Whoa! Whoa! It's me!" my da yells, coming into the kitchen with his gun ready and armed men surrounding him.

I lower my weapon but don't say a word because I'm too upset with him for leaving us vulnerable like this.

The gunmen separate and leave the kitchen while my father and I stare at each other.

"What happened, Felix?" my father asks.

"Killa over there took out all the men except that one." He nods to me as two of the guys help him up.

"Killa? You a killa, Edward? Is that why you’re glaring at me like you have a fucking problem?" Da eyes the gun still firmly in my grasp. "Put down the damn gun," he commands.

"Where were you?" I ask, my teeth clenched.

"I don't fucking answer to you. I'm the father!" he yells.

I lift the gun and holds it to his head. "Where. The. Fuck. Were. You?" My hand is wicked steady as I look into his cold blue eyes.

"Oh! You're a killa now, so you're going to kill me too? Do it," he says, no fear in his eyes.


"You leave Ma vulnerable like this again while you go fuck one of your whores and I'll kill you my fucking self," I say before dropping my hand and turning away from him.

"Whatever you say. Killa."

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12427108/1/Killa-Saves-the-Bee

The missing pieces of this extended Mobward fic will begin posting in December.

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/4475044/ceceprincess1217

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments ...