Friday, November 24, 2017

Encore ... Eala by Alyscia


Eala     


By ALyscia

Edward Cullen and Bella Swan have an instant attraction from the first night he walks into her pub. The mob boss and the enforcer's daughter have more in common than they know. Danger is the name of the game, but they must be willing to sacrifice their love for their safety. Will their secrets stay hidden, or will they spill along with their blood?Not that we ever thought we would end up in love. In the beginning it was an arrangement that grew into something that we don’t regret, but our hearts will never be the same. Here we are, fingers playing with our Claddagh rings. We wear them on our right hands with the heart facing towards us, showing that we are in a relationship. We’re committed, but we can never move forward. “You know I would risk the world to be with you.” I lay on my stomach, leaning on my elbows to look at him. “And you are my world, which is why I’m not risking it. I can’t live in a world without you. Saol gan tú tá sé cosúil le oíche gan réaltaí.” I try not to melt into a puddle of goo with his words. “Ceart go leor.” I’m not in the mood to continue this argument that we have had continuously over the last month since we almost risked being caught. “How long do we have?” I find myself tucked into his side, running my fingers through his chest hair.

This new story will begin posting on November 30th.
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1943278/Alyscia

5 comments:

  1. Sadly this story is not on her profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No not yet its going to start posting Nov 30th

      Delete
  2. Ok, waiting with bated breath *winks* - will you explain what Eala means?
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks great. I'll have to give it a go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. waoo well written post about "Encore ... Eala by Alyscia"

    Thanks,

    Commodity Trading Tips

    ReplyDelete

Comments ...