Friday, October 27, 2017

Encore ... She Rocks My World By Gabby1017


80's Rocker, Edward Cullen, is the frontman for the enormously popular band, Cullen. He's every woman's dream; handsome, wealthy, and talented, but the elusive rocker has something to hide until an overwhelmingly gifted, doe-eyed beauty steals his heart at first sight and sound.


I’m still in the dressing room as my heart races as I faintly hear the intro. Shaking my fingers and jumping up, I bounce in place, revving up my adrenaline by pounding the beat on the walls with my fists.
My music is my only lifeline.
I take one last look in the full-length mirror. Sliding my hands under the leather of my pants, I adjust myself, then lower the waistband. I decide not to wear my torn T-shirt, leaving me with only the matching vest. Running my fingers through my fully-layered, thick hair, I can’t seem to tame.
I’m ready
As the platform rises, I see Jazz pressing Gertie and wailing her strings tightly under his furious fingers, as Emmett dances across the stage with his bass booming and kicking his legs to the side. Garrett looks down at me tipping his head in a nod.
The pyros blast, sparks fly, explosions boom, crackle, and sizzle, as I ascend to the stage on top of my baby grand piano.
The announcer shouts, “Your American Badasses, Cullen!”
The crowd explodes once I jump up into a split, flares set off around me, as I solidly land on my feet with a loud bang of a drum. I laugh and graciously exaggerate a bow to the screaming audience. Adjusting my leather pants, I pull off the vest, spinning it around over my head, taunting the girls in the front, then throwing it out into the crowd. There’s a major catfight of pushing and shoving, but one victor jumps up and down, clenching my leather in her hands.
Jazz starts to play the beginning of our new hit, “Kiss Me, Baby” and I command the stage strutting from one side to the other puckering my lips and running my tongue over them.
We play three of our new songs, and I feel the need for a drink. I look into the wings and Jen raises a large glass in her hand. Singing, I dance over and grab the glass, mouth a ‘thank you,' take a swig and place it on Garrett’s drum platform.
Every bit the rock star, I play with the crowd and when the song ends, I grab my drink and sit at the piano bench as I tickle some ivories. My piano faces stage-left, and I turn my head to address the audience as lean into the mic, “Hey, Seattle, it’s nice to be close to home.”
The crowd roars.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12692165/1/She-Rocks-My-World

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments ...